Veterinary Technology Scholarship
An integral part of PVF’s mission is to promote the advancement of certified veterinary technicians and all members of the veterinary team by providing financial assistance to students in their educational years in hopes to have more people become certified. The recipient of this scholarship will receive $500 toward tuition at an AVMA-accredited school.
- This scholarship will be awarded to veterinary technology students originating (past or current residency) from Pennsylvania and demonstrating financial need.
- Nominees must be attending a school of veterinary technology accredited by American Veterinary Medical Association Council on Education.
- The recipient(s) will be selected by the PVF Scholarship Committee and recommendations made to the Board of Trustees of the Pennsylvania Veterinary Foundation (PVF).
- The scholarship will be distributed in 1 installment.
- The scholarship will be made payable to the recipient’s veterinary technology school and will be restricted to educational expenses.
- The scholarship funds will be provided on an equal opportunity basis.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The deadline for all scholarship applications is February 28. Any applications received after February 28 will be considered for the following calendar year.